Honda Power Equipment WSP33
Honda Power Equipment
- 1/3 hp 115V submersible pump
- Top discharge
- Lightweight durable stainless steel casing
- 40 gal./min capacity
- Automatic non-mercury float switch
- Rated for continuous use
- Ideal for draining basements, window wells, garden irrigation, decorative fountains and more
- 1/3hp, 115V submersible pump: 115 Volt operation allows the pump to be plugged into a standard outlet. (GFCI is recommended).
- Rated for continuous use: Operates on continuous duty in temperatures of up to 104°, and intermittent duty up to 140°. Since this pump can be used 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, it is suitable for any application that needs to move water from one place to another on a continuous basis.
- 40 gal./min capacity
- Lightweight durable stainless steel casing: The pump won't rust or corrode, minimizing costly repairs and replacement. The 304 stainless steel is an industrial grade, again minimizing damage and reducing the need for repairs.
- Solids handling up to 3/8": Move slurry and dirty liquids without the worry of damaging the pump.
- Automatic non-mercury float switch: Honda submersible pumps use a mechanical float switch instead of mercury, eliminating the use of hazardous materials in the pump.
- 20 foot heavy duty cord
- Built in thermal reset switch: If the pump overheats, it automatically resets itself after the pump cools down. This is designed to protect the motor from periodic overheating.
- Operates fully or partially submerged: No need to worry about the water level for the pump!
- Top discharge: Great for applications where space is tight.
- Shielded ball bearings for added durability: Shielded ball bearings, both top and bottom, add significantly to the longevity of the pump.
- Oil lubricated double mechanical seals: Oil lubricated double mechanical seals prevent damage to the seal if the pump is run dry.
- Efficient air-insulated motor
- Pump Type: Submersible Standard
- Starting Type: Automatic
- Casing: Stainless Steel
- Motor (HP): 1/3
- Voltage: 115
- Starting amps: 10
- Running amps: 4
- Duty: Continuous
- Motor insulation: Class F
- Overhead protection: Built-In Thermal Automatic Reset
- Discharge Type: Top
- Discharge capacity: 40 gpm
- Max. head (feet): 23
- Port diameter ( inches): 1.25 FNPT
- Maximum pressure: 10 psi
- Solids handling: 0.375 in.
- Impeller: Thermo Plastic Noryl
- Seals: Single Carbon/Ceramic lower mechanical seal, rubber single lip upper seal
- Cord length (feet): 20
- Cord type: Heavy-Duty 115V
- Dimensions (WxH): 6.4 in. x 10.3 in.
- Pump diameter: 6.4 in.
- Dry weight: 11 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 1 year
- Commercial Warranty: 1 year
- Garden hose adaptor
- Low Suction device
NOTES:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 1/3 hp
- Pump Style
- Submersible Standard
- Thermo Plastic Noryl
- Discharge Capacity
- 40 gpm
- Discharge Port Diameter
- 1.25 in. FNPT
- Head Lift
- 23 ft.
- Max Pressure
- 10 psi
- 11 lb.