2019 Briggs & Stratton XR950 Professional Series™ 9.50 ft-lbs Gross Torque
Call for Price
Ready for just about anything in your yard. With Overhead Valve (OHV) technology and our DuraLube™ Splash Lubrication System, the 950 XR Professional Series™ small engines bring you the precise amount of power, performance and durability you need to get the job done day after day.
- Dura-Bore™ Cast Iron Sleeve: Withstands wear and abuse.
- Qualified 3x the Life: Qualified 3x the life of the CR engine. *When compared to the expected life standards of the Briggs & Stratton CR Series engine.
- Forged Crankshaft: For longer engine life.
- XR Professional Warranty: 2-Year Commercial Warranty, 2-Year Consumer Warranty
- Model Number: 130G
- Engine Displacement (cc): 208
- Engine Configuration: Horizontal Shaft
- Length (in): 11.3
- Height (in): 14.9
- Bore (in): 2.76
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: Flat Panel or Dual Element Cartridge
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Standard
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 9.50.00
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 14.4
- Weight (lbs): 35.5
- Stroke (in): 2.13
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.8.0
- Oil Capacity (oz): 20
- Starter: Manual Choke with Optional Electric Start
- Muffler: Lo-Tone™
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.76 in. x 2.13 in.
- 208 cc
- 9.50.00 ft.-lb., gross
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.8.0 gal.
- Starting System
- Manual Choke with Optional Electric Start
- 11.3 in.
- 14.4 in.
- 14.9 in.
- 35.5 lb.