2019 Briggs & Stratton XR2100 Professional Series™ 21.00 ft-lbs Gross Torque
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
XR2100 Professional Series™ 21.00 ft-lbs Gross Torque
These engines are designed for frequent use in demanding work environments.
- Dura-Bore™ Cast Iron Sleeve: Withstands wear and abuse.
- Qualified 3x the Life: Qualified 3x the life of the CR engine. *When compared to the expected life standards of the Briggs & Stratton CR Series engine.
- Forged Crankshaft: For longer engine life.
- XR Professional Warranty: 2-Year Commercial Warranty, 2-Year Consumer Warranty
- Model Number: 25T2
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420
- Engine Configuration: Horizontal Shaft
- Length (in): 14.5
- Height (in): 18.3
- Bore (in): 3.54
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: Dual Element Cartridge
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Standard
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 21.00
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 18.1
- Weight (lbs): 71.6
- Stroke (in): 2.6
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 1.725.0
- Oil Capacity (oz): 37
- Starter: Manual Choke with Optional Electric Start
- Muffler: Lo-Tone™
NOTES:*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.54 in. x 2.6 in.
- 420 cc
- 21.00 ft.-lb., gross
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.725.0 gal.
- Starting System
- Manual Choke with Optional Electric Start
- 14.5 in.
- 18.1 in.
- 18.3 in.
- 71.6 lb.