2018 Husqvarna ST 330P (961 93 00-94)
Husqvarna ST 330P has been developed for landowners who need a high-capacity, robust and durable snow thrower that comfortably clears large areas. It has been designed for frequent use in all snow conditions, 6-24 in. The two-stage system, hydrostatic transmission, power steering and extra large tires ensure easy operation. Throughout, it has heavy-duty components for maximum durability in all conditions, such as its robust auger housing, cast iron auger gear box and cast iron impeller. Features heated handle grips, LED headlight and electric starter for work in all weather conditions.
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger and then discharged through the chute by an impeller.
- Hydrostatic drive system: Infinitely variable hydrostatic drive system provides convenient driving with optimum control.
- Power steering: Convenient trigger control power steering allows superior maneuverability in adverse conditions.
- Heavy-duty auger housing: The robust and durable auger housing gives sturdy operation, efficient snow clearing and long product lifetime.
- Working width: 30 in
- Gross Torque: 17 lb-ft
- Snow depth, max: 60 cm
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.95 gal (US)
- Horsepower: 11 hp
- Motor/engine manufacturer: LCT
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 8.25 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 22.5 cu.inch
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission steps forward: Variable
- Transmission steps reverse: Variable
- Tire size, single axle Diameter: 16 in
- Base machine, length: 54.5 in
- Base machine, width: 30 in
- Base machine, height: 39.5 in
- Weight: 280 lbs
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 88.4 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 105 dB(A)
- Vibrations handles: 5.83 m/s²
- Horse Power
- 11 hp
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 22.5 cu.in.
- 30 in.
- Drive Type
- Wheel Size
- 16 in.
- 280 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.95 gal. (US)