2019 STIHL MS 362 C-M
The MS 362 chainsaw plus our exclusive STIHL M-Tronic™ engine management technology.
Brains and brawn come together in this well-rounded professional chainsaw. The MS 362 C-M features the same great power, weight and fuel efficiency as the MS 362, but also features our exclusive STIHL M-Tronic™ engine management technology. This innovative microprocessor-controlled engine management system optimizes engine performance and compensates for changes in operating conditions, such as temperature, elevation, fuel quality, and dirty air filters. It makes sure you're working with optimal cutting power in any cutting condition.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- STIHL M-Tronic™: This product features M-Tronic™ (M) - a new generation of Intelligent Engine Management that eliminates the low and high speed carburetor adjustment screws, compensates for dirty air filter and changes in elevation and fuel quality for optimum engine power at all times.
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner: The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
- Pre-Separation Air Filtration System: This time-saving technology boosts the efficiency of the engine's filter system, doubling the time between air filter cleanings. Air drawn into the engine is first separated via centrifugal force, ejecting the heavier dirt particles before being routed to the air filter. This pre-separation means less dirt to be captured by the air filter, resulting in less frequent cleaning and maintenance.
- Decompression Valve: The decompression valve, also referred to as 'deco' or 'deco valve', vents compression in the cylinder for easier starting. The decompression valve temporarily reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking and helps reduce the effort needed to pull the starter rope. It is opened manually and closes automatically as soon as the engine fires.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers Simply lift the lever and twist the caps to remove or tighten. There‘s no need to use a tool to tighten or loosen.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Displacement: 59.0 cc (3.6 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 3.5 kW (4.69 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: Flush-Cut: 5.6 kg (12.35 lb.)Wrap-Handle: 6.0 kg (13.2 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 600 cc (20.3 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 325 cc (11.0 oz.)
- Oilomatic® Chain: 3/8" RS3
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 40 to 63 cm (16" to 25")STIHL ROLLOMATIC®
- Power Source: Gas
- 3.6 cu. in. (59.0 cc)
- Horse Power
- 4.69 bhp (3.5 kW)
- 12.35 lb. (5.6 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 16 in. to 25 in. (40 to 63 cm)