About Fortwengler Electric

Founded in 1923 by Charles Fortwengler this was only the 3rd Electric Motor Shop Established in Minnesota during this time. Current Owners, Doug and Carol Hoffman purchased the shop from the Fortwengler Family in 1989.

Fortwengler Electric is family-owned and operated right here in Parkers Prairie, MN. Since we purchased the business in 1989, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best and come with a personal touch.

About Us

Proud Members of the Following Organizations


Parkers Prairie


P2W Logo

Pheasants Forever
PP Fire Department